Suze specialises in Leadership Development and behavioural soft skills training.
After years of honing her management skills in the retail sector, Suze went to work for a leadership coaching consultancy, where her fascination with how the brain works and all things Neuroscience started.
Following a stint as a Learning and Development Manager for The Arcadia Group, Suze started her own business and became a freelance trainer/facilitator and coach Since then, Suze has mainly been working in the automotive, manufacturing, retail and PR sectors.
Suze’s style is very much coaching, as well as teaching. Her USP is to make sure that the training/facilitation is useful, relevant and fits with the client’s culture and brand ethos. Suze invites all her delegates to share their“ so what’s” – What they going to do as a result and what tools they are going to use as this helps to make the learning stick.
Areas of experience
- Leadership (motivation, delegation, feedback )
- Emotional Intelligence
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Communication
- MBTI ( Myers Brigg Type Indicator)
- Insights Practitioner
- High Performing Teams ( to include Belbin)
- Image and Impact
- Introduction to Managing People
- Conflict Resolution/ Challenging Conversations
- Train the Trainer
- Time Management
- Building Trust
- Change Management
- Psychological Safety
- Career Development
- Intro to Wellbeing ( sleep, move, connect, food for mood)
- Personal Effectiveness ( mindset, goal setting )