I am fascinated by the impact truly engaged employees can have on a business’s success. Reward is one of the most powerful levers in achieving this yet one that so many organisations still find challenging to utilise to their full advantage. For the last 14 years reward has been my passion, however, I am not just a ‘reward’ person I have a broad generalist background with over 20 years Human Resources experience in total having held senior reward positions in some of the world’s largest and best-known brands including MARKS and SPENCER and most recently headed up the Reward and Employee Relations function for the ARCADIA GROUP and its portfolio of 8 brands.
I have significant experience in all areas of Reward management so I am fully equipped to help identify, design and implement practical, commercial reward solutions tailored to your business. I am MCIPD and also hold the CIPDs Advanced Certificate in Reward Management (Masters level qualification).
THE WHITE COMPANY – SALARY BENCHMARKING, BANDING & BONUS PROJECT
- Job Evaluation for Benchmark Roles
- Stakeholder Engagement and Sign Off Process
- Job Family and Job Banding
- Bonus Principles and Design
- Bonus Approach and Engagement
- Implementation and Policy
MATCHES FASHION – BONUS & INCENTIVE SCHEME
- Defined philosophy and approach
- Identified a new approach aligned to external market driving performance measures and behaviours
- Assessed the total reward package across London, New York & Hong Kong
- Delivered an approach to target setting that minimises admin but that allowed individuals to achieve a competitive and incentivising payout
- Provided an overall scheme that is fit for the future and supports the intended rapid growth of the team
“Niamh is an excellent and expert reward consultant. She has a logical and systematic approach, inspiring confidence in her advice and recommendations. She’s able to balance best practice advice with the pragmatic realities of business and as a result, design reward interventions and programmes that deliver great value and just work. On a personal note, she is an absolute pleasure to work with, providing challenge, dedication and is able to keep it fun too. It’s my absolute pleasure to recommend Niamh to any business in need of reward support.”
Sam Westwood, Head of People at The White Company.
“We definitely recommend TANDEM as a trusted and highly capable HR consultancy. A refreshing approach who genuinely want to work with you to deliver outstanding results in all they do.”
Suzie Felton, HR Director at Lipsy.
For further information on our Reward offer, please find details on our website at