How we manage ourselves and our lives have a huge impact on our psychological wellbeing and energy levels. This workshop is a tour of the psychology and science behind how we can thrive and be happy, with tools and techniques to support our everyday wellbeing.
Key areas covered include:
- Understand why this topic is relevant for the workplace
- Having a broad understanding of the science and psychology that underpins the research
- Increased levels of self-awareness and be able to apply the appropriate tools and techniques
- To understand that chasing happiness doesn’t work
- To know where to go to read further on each of the topics explored